Sunday, August 1, 2010

Can you believe this, I am actually trying to be a blogger. Will wonders never cease! No photos until I figure that part out but Karen gave me the courage to try and so here goes.

We had a wonderful visit with everyone today at the baby blessing and that little Jacy is a doll. I do mean that literally. She is so tiny and porcelain-like that she seems perfect. Of course I have never heard her cry or seen a messy diaper but to my eyes she is a perfect little doll. Thanks for the beautiful addition to our family.

4 comments:

  1. Good Job Mom! I knew you could do it. I will love to keep up on all your doing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging Grandma!!! I'm so excited to hear about the going-ons in Holden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogs! I'm so excited to read your posts. Now if only we could convince my mom to start a blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm so excited to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete